Even if I bow

Title: Even if I bow
Author: John King Ayanfe ©

Even if I
Bow. Perhaps, later nor
Now. As these tribulations rages; allying
Trepidations. They're hymns of my persecutions

For selfsame Job's (modern)
Mysteries. Found myself I in my
Days. Hope broken with psychological
Devastation. I've been a wanderer treading in illusion

Even if I'd bowed,
Mr. Hardscrabble. Childhood negligence, struggles, survival,
Lover's betrayals. Sunk spirituality - sorrowful existence
Bitter life. Oh! Pains tick in the clock

And, O' if I bow
Bleeding. Let faith and spunk dance for
Joy. Victory is mine! I fight to conquer
At last. This warrior atop all brokenness bravely stand

Happily I shall
Bow. In thanksgiving, to paint my
Mysteries. My weary soul shall dance in the singing of
Victory. Bowing to life in life after death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storms within my soul

My country