Storms within my soul

Genre: Poetry
Title: Storms Within My Spirit
Author: John King Ayanfe ©

In today, i go back to yesterdays
That yesterdays whence my lips kiss mics
Truly, my fingers cause drums rumblings
A charger to the lips which pray

A voice which pierce the hearts for repentance
One occupied with the activities in heaven
Now a prodigal son without repentance
Far from the gathering wherein salvation dances

Dancing to the beats of life's challenges
After chief hosts of altars spelt wrongly
Converting celestial activities to financial enterprises
Thwarting dreamers' dreams, salvation and elevation

Preachers of salvation, yet givers of shackles
Preachers of salvation, they yet need salvation
Lovers of money and women; demonic preachers
They murdered my spunk - they buried my drive

Our leader has solo in worship and prayers
Son of Spirit still connected; aroused by THE WORD
For me is a battle of spirit and flesh
Oh wretched flesh with a willing spirit
Who wil fathom the storms within my spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even if I bow

My country